Driver’s Auto Mart Car of the Week: Ford Mustang
Looking for a “new” used car? Driver’s Auto Mart’s used car of the week is the 2016 Ford Mustang and we think you will love it! We currently have five Mustang models in stock and all of them are convertibles. Here are a few of the many reasons the 2016 Ford Mustang is our used car of the week:
- All of our used Ford Mustang models are equipped with a fuel efficient 4-cylinder EcoBoost engine that produces an impressive 310 horsepower.
- Notable mechanical features that come standard on our available used Mustang models include driver control ride suspension, rear-wheel drive, gas-pressurized shock absorbers, electric power-assist speed-sensing steering, and a multi-link rear suspension with coil springs.
- On the outside of our ‘Stang models is a cloth convertible top, 18-inch wheels, tinted windows, a black grille, a lip spoiler and more.
- Standard entertainment features include a 9-speaker sound system with an AM/FM radio with an AUX jack, Ford’s SYNC 3 communications system, an 8-inch LCD touchscreen, and two smart charging USB ports.
- Inside each of our used Mustang models are climate controlled seats, aluminum interior accents, cloth or leather seats, front map lights and more.
- Finally, safety is important and the 2016 Mustang has a five-star safety rating! Standard safety features include: a backup camera, an airbag occupancy sensor, AdvanceTrac Electronic Stability, dual stage airbags, MyKey system (a programmable key with speed control, audio volume limiter and more which is great for teen drivers), and Driveline traction control.
We could go on and on about how great of a deal it is to buy a used 2016 Ford Mustang, but it’s probably better if you visit Driver’s Auto Mart to see all of our available models! They all have a clean CarFax and they look brand new. You can also check out our used Ford Mustang inventory online here.
Photo source: Motor Trend