Driver’s Auto Mart Used Car of the Week: Ram 1500 SLT and Tradesman
Hello, again! Driver’s Auto Mart’s used car of the week is actually a truck — the 2016 Ram 1500. Currently, Driver’s Auto Mart has two Ram 1500 Tradesman models and a Ram 1500 SLT.
Used 2016 Ram 1500 Tradesman
The Ram 1500 Tradesman is the base trim for the Ram truck and the Ram 1500 trim is often thought of as a work truck because it is affordable and it has all the amenities one needs and wants in a truck used for various businesses. Here are some of the highlights.
- Both of the available Ram 1500 Tradesman models available at Driver’s Auto Mart are equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine, which produces 395 horsepower and .
- Both of the used models available we have (as well as any base Ram 1500 Tradesman) have an automatic transmission and 4×2 drivetrain.
- The available used Ram 1500 Tradesman models have a quad cab and 6-passenger seating.
- Both models have exterior features like 17-inch steel wheels, Goodyear tires, black handles and exterior mirrors, and a smooth clear coat paint all come standard with the Tradesman trim.
- Inside the Tradesman is a 40/20/40 split folding bench seat, vinyl/rubber full floor mats and more come standard for convenience (and style) purposes.
- When it comes to safety, just because the Tradesman is the base trim doesn’t mean it isn’t loaded with great features. Features including electronic stability control, side impact beams, ABS and driveline traction control, and tire specific low pressure monitoring come standard.
- Finally, we can’t forget entertainment. Both used Ram 1500 Tradesman models are equipped with a radio with the UConnect 3.0 system, a six-speaker sound system, AM/FM radio and an aux cord port all come standard to keep you busy and entertained on your work commute.
Used Ram 1500 SLT
The Ram 1500 SLT is smack dab in the middle of the Ram 1500 trim lineup. The SLT is priced higher than the Tradesman, but that is because the abundance of upgraded features. These are those awesome features:
- The used Ram 1500 SLT model available at Driver’s Auto Mart is equipped with a 395-horsepower 5.7-liter V8 HEMI engine, an automatic transmission and RWD.
- The exterior of the Ram 1500 SLT has chrome door handles and a chrome front bumper and rear bumper. Other standard features of the SLT trim include a full size spare tire, 17-inch steel wheels, black exterior mirrors Goodyear brand tires and more.
- On the interior of the SLT cloth seating comes standard. Other standard features for both style and convenience include chrome and urethane trim throughout the interior, vinyl door trim inserts, armrests with storage, and a 40/20/20 split folding bench seat.
- Technology is upgraded with the SLT trim for both safety and entertainment. Entertainment features like UConnect 5.0 with a 5-inch touchscreen, wireless streaming, SiriusXM radio, and a six-speaker audio system come with the SLT. Safety features including all the features mentioned for the Tradesman come with the SLT as well. In addition, rear child safety locks and dual stage airbags come standard.
Interested in these 2016 models or any used Ram truck models and trims? Check out our Ram truck inventory at Driver’s Auto Mart here.